2007 MathematicsDownload Arabic Audio Files (26 MB)
2007 ReadingDownload Arabic Audio Files (19 MB)
2007 ScienceDownload Arabic Audio Files (31 MB)
2007 Social StudiesDownload Arabic Audio Files (24 MB)
2007 WritingDownload Arabic Audio Files (12 MB)
To download Arabic audio files:
- Click the button for the subject you want.
- A pop-up window will prompt you to open or save the zip file. Choose “Save.”
- (We recommend saving to a new folder that you can call “Subject Audio Files”.)
Note: The download/extract process may differ, depending on what operating system and Web browser you have.
To listen to audio files, you may follow either step below:
- In the Zip window, double-click the Subject001.mp3 file to listen to the first question. Your default media player should open automatically and load the audio file.
- From the Zip tool window, extract all files (the files should appear in the same folder you created in Download Step 2.) Double-click the Subject001.mp3 file to listen to the first question.
(While this step takes a little more time, your audio files will open more quickly than in Step 1.)
For Mac Users: Your OS X should automatically extract all downloaded files. Click Subject001.mp3 to listen to the first question.