2009 MathematicsDownload Spanish Audio Files (35 MB)
2009 ReadingDownload Spanish Audio Files (24 MB)
2009 ScienceDownload Spanish Audio Files (68 MB)
2009 Social StudiesDownload Spanish Audio Files (31 MB)
2009 WritingDownload Spanish Audio Files (9 MB)
To download Spanish audio files:
- Click the button for the subject you want.
- A pop-up window will prompt you to open or save the zip file. Choose “Save.”
- (We recommend saving to a new folder that you can call “Subject Audio Files”.)
Note: The download/extract process may differ, depending on what operating system and Web browser you have.
To listen to audio files, you may follow either step below:
- In the Zip window, double-click the Subject001.mp3 file to listen to the first question. Your default media player should open automatically and load the audio file.
- From the Zip tool window, extract all files (the files should appear in the same folder you created in Download Step 2.) Double-click the Subject001.mp3 file to listen to the first question.
(While this step takes a little more time, your audio files will open more quickly than in Step 1.)
For Mac Users: Your OS X should automatically extract all downloaded files. Click Subject001.mp3 to listen to the first question.