- All Student Resources
- About Your Report
- Retaking the OGT
- Find a Mentor
- Meet with a Peer Tutor
- Sign Up for Programs at School to Help You Prepare for Retaking the Test
- Take Advantage of Opportunities in Your School and Community
- Know the Requirements for the Ohio Graduation Tests
- Use Online Resources to Help you Prepare
- Know Alternative Ways to Meet the Testing Requirements
- Explore Resources for Students Who Are Learning English
- Success After the OGT: How Do I Get the Most Out of High School?
- Preparing for the Future
- Plan for a Career
- What Kind of Education Can I Pursue After High School?
- How Do I Apply to Post-Secondary Programs?
Take Advantage of Opportunities in Your School and Community
Look into the programs that your local library has for high school students.
Sign up for HomeworkNow, a service of the State Library of Ohio and your local library. HomeworkNow offers homework assistance with librarians. You can work online with professional tutors from 2:00 - midnight. Ask to be connected to a tutor for help with your preparations for retaking the OGT. Work with these tutors when you have questions about the information you covered in your intervention program or when you are unsure of the best way to tackle a practice problem from an OGT workbook.
- HomeworkNow ( State Library of Ohio )